Morning robbery

The night makes mischief, demented smiles outlines for the new moon, when the lights distillate fear resonates in memory. But it is pretty surprising when their scent that burns and moans. How many nights are you prolific ... With clarity, clashes with nonsense verbs, riddles peripheral romanticized, while the Orchestra of beggars subsequent vibrates. Who will notice your tears exposed in semi-arid nature of this gap? In obstinate immoral situation, which involves a whole table? Well, I wanted not only engulf you at those times, when you migrate to occupy the first fashion. In that pray for your well was outrage and shame. A kiss of death, a burst of dawn.
A vacant lot and gets lost in the turn, you steal the dignity and the remnants of alms, iron twists the stimulus, since the minimum cost, anonymity devours. And you banned from the circus is rendered, no matter if I extend my hand ... Scattered follows you even aware that I inquire, I abhor myself or swallow.
They are staring us in the rearview, accelerated to a forward collision scares the authorship of the print misfit, lubricant for trafficking matuto assumption. The clock hit the step and take me to track the other hand, imagine silent to protect my secret.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas